Organisational Development Program for Youth Organisations
The Civil Society Development Foundation launches its organisational development program for organisations working with and for young people, especially those with fewer opportunities.
With this program we invite organisations from all over Europe to enroll in a planning and implementing process that can help them to be more efficient in following their mission. Organisational development is a process of continuous assessment, on one hand and planning, implementing and evaluation, on the other hand with the goal to improve the organisation capacity for solving problems/ challenges and managing future changes and trends. Hence, with this program we foresee to have more aware organisations that will put focus on their organisational development in order to be as effective and professional to serve the real needs of young people.
The program will take place online for a period of almost 2 months and will consist in:
1. Diagnosis – helping organisations to identify current status and possible challenges that may interfere with their effectiveness and assess the underlying causes.
2. Action planning – the organisations will be engaged in an action planning process to assess the feasibility of implementing different change strategies that lead to action.
3. Intervention – based on the action planning, with support from C.S.D.F., organisations will sequence the steps for the actions proposed and progress will be monitored.
We are looking for organisations working with and for young people that:
– are willing to actively take part in the organisational development program;
– are willing to take even further the development needs based on the organizational development program;
– are motivated to bring change in the organisation and can engage seriously on the matter.
Interested organisations are invited to fill in the following survey by 2nd of April 2018: https://goo.gl/h145uw.
The program will start in the first half of April 2018.
For more questions please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
The Civil Society Development Foundation is a Romanian non-governmental organisation founded in December 1994 in Bucharest. Main aim of the Foundation is to develop the civil society organisations and empower citizens’ participation both at national and at international level. Since its establishment, CSDF was involved in the development of the Romanian non-profit sector and became one of the biggest, most active and important Romanian NGO. The services provided on information, research, grant making, advocacy and training and consultancy complement and add value to each other, contributing to the civil society development.
This program is developed inside the project “Organisational Development for Youth Organisations”, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union and implemented in a consortium formed by Civil Society Development Foundation (FDSC), Centre for Information Service, Co-operation and Development of NGOs (CNVOS), European Network of National Civil Society (ENNA).